Tuesday 26 June 2012



From the blogger himself,  Adam Katz Sinding:

I started in October, 2007.  I did it because I wanted to connect with people who I felt to be of like mind. When I would see people with some essence of individual style I would want to know more about them.  The camera was a pretty good way to strike up a conversation. My inspiration is constantly changing.

  


As far as designers are concerned, I am interested in some strange stuff I guess. I like Boris Bidjan Saberi, Carol Christian Poell, Damir Doma, Paul Harnden Ann Demeulemeester and Rick Owens for men.  On women I like Ann, Damir, Rick, Harnden, etc as well, but I also love women in YSL, Céline, Balenciaga, Marni, Stella, etc.  
Women are more multifaceted, so I think that they can do much more than men. 

One thing that we love about Le 21ème Arrondissement is its innovativeness, in using video to simulate New York Street Style as well as photographs:



Vilma Putriute
Wearing: Prada glasses
Helmut Lang jacket
 Stefanel dress
 Prada bag
 Vintage shoes









Editor: Pair A.