Sunday 3 June 2012


As Coco Chanel once said...
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only, Fashion is in the sky, in the street, Fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." 

As an international group, We continue to explore and share the diversity and uniqueness of individual styles around the world. 

So today we introduce you to our Wstyle Inspiration by:

Teamm Chirathivat - Bangkok, Thailand



"Lady in Purple" 
Top – Topshop/ Pants – H&M/ Heels – ysl


"White shirt and jeans; little black dress and heels: simplicity is my fundament. "


'I enjoy matching the contrasts through my daily casual outfits. My activities and places determine what I wear and choosing the correct outfits play big roles on making my day. Not a big fan of accessories, but I have a thing for statement earrings. I believe that fashion exists everywhere and it is real fun to look for them. People who I would describe as my “inspiration” go from Grace Kelly to Ashley Olsen and Diane Kruger.'
- Teamm Chirathivat

"Summer Cruising"
Top – H&M/ Hat – Forever21/Skirt – Zara/Shoes – Cynthia Vincent
"Garden Chic" 
Top – Zara/ Pants – Korean Brand/ Shoes and bag – Chanel

"Beauty and Brain" 
Dress – Korean Brand/ Sneakers – Keds

"Earth Tones"
Earrings – Forever21/ Scarf – Louis Vuitton/ Coat – Uniqlo/ Jeans – Forever21/ Sneakers – Keds
"Panda or Floral?"
Bodysuit-American Apparel/Pants-American Apparel/ Heels-Steve Maddens

"Featured in EAT SLEEP DENIM blog" 
"Downtown Strolling" 
Top – Zara/ Skirt – Korean Brand/ Sneakers – Converse















For more style inspirations, Follow her on instagram at: @chteam

Editor: Pair A.